Saturday, June 7, 2014

Combat Conn Fitness Weekly Recap June 7 2014

Another week down the tube,


Progress of advertising never ends, and when you have to compete with gyms where folks pay membership it requires a lot more on foot patrol and flyers but you do what you gotta do... Nothing happens overnight and Rome wasn't built in a day etc...but I digress. It takes take and this month will make 6 months of being official so I anticipate bigger and better changes to come :)


Training:
This week has been extremely productive for myself, i have increased in strength and saw several great workouts more than normal. Its normally hit or miss but in this case, things couldnt be better. I have set a goal in training for the Alaska State NPC Show. Naturally anything could change but that is the idea. We shall see.

I hit new high on the shoulder press and had a nice leg day today where it was very productive. I also included Tabata of 8 mins at 20 seconds a round.

I have been using this app called VivaVideo and I must say it is legit and lets me edit super easy! Dark horse by Katy Perry is the background music. All videos get uploaded to youtube for further viewing if possible :) ..takes time but I am one woman show :D



Muscle is the New Sexy Blog Post:
This week I spoke on being an inspiration for folks. As adults we tend to forget who is watching but its never too late to start, or restart. We always have growing to do!



Recipes:

I did attempt at protein muffins, which i used the exact same ingredients as the waffle and just put it in the oven at 350 degrees. It was very cute and yummy for an on the go phase. I also made protein egg muffins again which I posted a new blog to seperate the recipes so check them out!

Last but not least, thank you for following I hope to give you something of value to use for yourself to push to the next level. Stay focused, keep your head up high and enjoy what life has to offer.

Drea 





No comments:

Post a Comment