Sunday, January 12, 2014

New Site up and Running...

As you can see the website is up and running. I have had the pleasure of working with Webdesign by Brandon McCloskey who is very easy on the wallet but the work is so amazing. I also had graphics design by Creave Design for the banner.


So what now...well now I build more on the product. I have connected all the social media, blog, newsletter all together to make it work. I started my you tube channel and I plan to update at least once a week or every 2 weeks...still gotta work and do other things. I also plan on blogging for another fitness expert whom I love to get so much information from. It  will be a great experience for me.


The website is only the beginning....I look forward to the future and what it holds for not only me but the clients...


I appreciate support as always and look forward to helping you all in your success!



No comments:

Post a Comment